the game lately
the game lately
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Forum Troll]
Secondary: [Officer]

1564 days ago Rating: 0 | #1

I just want to say a few words, I think we have lost what this game is- well this game is suppose to be fun, where people get together for raids, dungeons, and be social. I have noticed lately that there is alot of complaining and not enough laughing and enjoying of the game. alot of people have real issues going on etc... but this is suppose to be an outlet and ease some of the real life crisis by getting away from it in a way. I know everyone wants progression and loot and better gear and its frustrating when we wipe etc... but damn people cheer up and lets laugh again and enjoy each others company. U know there is times I want to smack someone upside the head when I try and raise money for the guild to pay for our wipes etc by doing scenarios and I cant get no one, but I don't give up or yell well sometimes I get a little verbal just to get someones attention lol. but really I just have noticed alot lately that theres no kidding around like there use to be, people getting upset easily, or people really not playing as much. lets start being a guild again

--

1564 days ago Rating: 0 | #2

Like all things, it falls on all of us to do our part. That comes down to effort in several aspects. Working w/ each other to try to make us as a group better. So we as a whole need to look for ways that we can strengthen ourselves and the guild.

--
1432 days ago Rating: 0 | #3

I wanna PLAY!

[Back to Index]