News    Roster    Gallery    Guild Charter    Guild Map    Online Application    Videos  
Show Stats
Azeroth Choppers

Azeroth Choppers
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Forum Troll]
Secondary: None

1272 days ago Rating: 0 | #1

1272 days ago Rating: 0 | #2

1271 days ago Rating: 0 | #3

1268 days ago Rating: 0 | #4

Maybe it's just me...

But my care factor about this event is low. We already have a chopper ingame (Blizz timing fail) and I just can't get pumped. Perhaps because WoW's wow factor is declining for me. /shrug

In any case, I've no doubt both actual bikes would/will be far cooler than whatever they add ingame from this event. That being said I've no idea who'll win.

--
Armory links:
Aerotika -Elemental
Crymsin -Arms, Prot
Deathdoll -Unholy(legion), Blood
Exstaci -Beast Mastery
Kurare -Outlaw (Combat)
Lycana -"Boomkin", Bear
Pangasm - Windwalker
Tempyst -Frost
Vexxenn -Demonology
1264 days ago Rating: 0 | #5

Its still fun to watch and hey new mounts, its a win win. lol

1257 days ago Rating: 0 | #6

1250 days ago Rating: 0 | #7

1243 days ago Rating: 0 | #8

1236 days ago Rating: 0 | #9

1229 days ago Edited 1229 days ago Rating: 0 | #10

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!

1228 days ago Rating: 0 | #11

Why couldnt the alliance get the cool bike? I knew from the start the horde was gonna win that one.
1180 days ago Edited 1180 days ago Rating: 0 | #12

So alliance gets screwed. yay!

The Horde chopper is on its way, and you need to log in now to claim it!

Your votes for Azeroth Choppers were counted, and one faction’s war cry roared loudest: the Horde bike will now be turned into a mount in World of Warcraft! Anyone who logs in to the game between now and September 30, 2014 will automatically have their account flagged to receive the Horde chopper upon the release of the upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion. Everyone can (and should!) claim their chopper by logging in now, but as a reminder, only your Horde characters will be able to mount up and take it for a ride.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.