What's everyone playing on? (PC wise)
What's everyone playing on? (PC wise)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Forum Troll]
Secondary: None

1596 days ago Rating: 0 | #1

I know I just built a new pc, and there a few of you out there who are upgrading as well. I just wanted to know what everyone's playing with. I was on a $600 budget and built a new pc. My old laptop could barely keep up on normal settings (~18 - 25 fps overall) NVidia 310M I think.

I have an AMD FX-6300 paired up with an EVGA GTX 750ti SC, the CPU was $110 and the Graphics card was $140($10 Mail in Rebate!). Nothing fancy, but a big improvement averaging 55fps in fights on Ultra settings.

It is my first build, and I know I made some minor mistakes with my build. But it was fun.

I just want to know what everyone else is playing with. I know Mara's got a nice build. Toon just bought a new pc. What are the details and what kind of performance are you getting out of it???
1595 days ago Rating: 0 | #2

Hewlett Packard
I7
8GB
2 TB HDD
Came with Geforce GT635 graphics card and upgraded power source

Any I5
8 GB
1 TB will work great for WOW
You might have to install a new graphics card if system doesn't have GeForce or Nvidia
If you do then upgrade your Power supply to at least 600W New graphics card with kill standard power supply

--
>>> DON'T BE BURSTIN' MY BUBBLE!

1595 days ago Rating: 0 | #3

I looked at I5's at first, thinking Intel was in the same price range as AMD. Big price difference. If I had ~$1,000, I'd have gone Intel all the way and a beefier 760/770/780 card. I don't know much about Radeon, so I stayed in the Nvidia realm. The thing with the 750 is it sips the electricity, it's rated at 60W and doesn't need a 6-pin to the power supply.
1454 days ago Rating: 0 | #4

TRS-80
1454 days ago Rating: 0 | #5

That's a pretty powerful PC just for WOW Cel. I hope you're indulging in other graphics heavy games, to justify your purchase...
1452 days ago Rating: 0 | #6

Quote by otrebla
That's a pretty powerful PC just for WOW Cel. I hope you're indulging in other graphics heavy games, to justify your purchase...

Gotta love the green tint on everything, makes it more mystical
1451 days ago Rating: 0 | #7

Quote by celebourne
[QUOTE=otrebla]That's a pretty powerful PC just for WOW Cel. I hope you're indulging in other graphics heavy games, to justify your purchase...

I have no clue what Im playing on I just push buttons

--

[Back to Index]