News    Roster    Gallery    Guild Charter    Guild Map    Online Application    Videos  
Show Stats
Real Life Hello

Real Life Hello
[Back to Index]
Thread Options
Sticky:
Thread Tags
Primary: [Forum Troll]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >>>
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #221

Quote by Kharn
Quote by LittleOlive
smile

that was my smile.

No, i did my share of laughing at the row of lesbians down in front of me who would stand up and wave at Danica Patrick when she drove by at around 200 mph.

Well, that sounds stupid, but cool, because the story involves Danica Patrick and lesbians, two of my favorite things. LMAO

--
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #222

Quote by Kharn
ok Here i am at the "Meijer Indy 300" at the Kentucky Speedway Saturday August 1st, 2009. I still have another picture in mind, so another one to come in the future.

Ohh btw, I hate my picture being taken so you should feel special!

hahaha..thanks for posting Kharn. I looked in your eyes for that smile and im still looking!! By the way is that chick with the FF on her shirt wearing a "collar" ooooorrr...maybe thats a dude? Good times! Gotta love the race tracks offerings of visual entertainment.

(on closer inspection it appears to be headphones...not near as funny )
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #223

Grace, I know that at NASCAR events you can rent a set of headphones and a radio that lets you listen in on the pit crew of your favorite driver. Talk about interactive. That might be what those were.

--
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #224

Quote by Stallyion
Grace, I know that at NASCAR events you can rent a set of headphones and a radio that lets you listen in on the pit crew of your favorite driver. Talk about interactive. That might be what those were.

hahaha...im sure you are right!
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #225

Quote by Graceoflight
Quote by Stallyion

hahaha...im sure you are right!

Yeah Stally was right, Those are the Race Radio headset that they rent at the track. And that was actually a dude with the lesbian squad. His shirt said "STAFF" on the back. Maybe one of the lesbians swings both ways. <shrugs>
we were guests of the Penske racing team, and they gave you a voucher for free rental of a set of those radios. we decided we didn't want to mess with them, so we didn't get a set. I'm thinking we should of gotten some it might of made the race a little more fun to watch. 200 laps, 1 caution, no wrecks = very boring racing.
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #226

I bet it went fast, though, with no craches and only one caution.

--
3054 days ago Rating: 0 | #227

Quote by Stallyion
I bet it went fast, though, with no craches and only one caution.

yeah it was a short race. I'm not knocking it, it was free tickets, it was a good experience. But I have been to a couple Nascar races before (Talladega & Kentucky Speedway) and i just prefer Nascar cup racing to Indy car racing. Least with Nascar i know the drivers. Most of the Indy car drivers are from different countries and only a few names sounded familiar to me, Helio Castroneves i know from hearing about him on Dancing with the stars, Danica Patrick is all over the racing news lately with her wanting to switch to Nascar, then you have an Andretti (Marco). But that was about it.
3053 days ago Rating: 0 | #228

Yeah, Indy car racing USED to be so much more cool. I can remember Al Unser, Jr., Mario and Michael Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, and others at the Indy 500. Now it's all changed. I don't watch any of it. However, I have some friends who are totally into NASCAR.

--
3053 days ago Rating: 0 | #229

Quote by Stallyion
Yeah, Indy car racing USED to be so much more cool. I can remember Al Unser, Jr., Mario and Michael Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, and others at the Indy 500. Now it's all changed. I don't watch any of it. However, I have some friends who are totally into NASCAR.

Yeah i used to work at a department store years ago. one of my good friends was the head of the automotive department, so every year in May STP would give us all VIP passes for the Indy 500 time trials. guests of STP = Free food (prime rib)and beer (i was too young to drink, plus i don't like beer anyway, I'm a bourbon man!), Hats, shirts, etc. etc. they always had a meet and greet from some of the drivers and Al Unser Jr. was one of them. He was a nice guy. I have a STP hat somewhere around here with his autograph on it. But the guy i was really more excited on meeting was "the King" Richard Petty. THAT was a really cool thing. My father was with us and that totally made his day. my dad was a dirt track racer back in the day, so my family has always followed Nascar racing. But yeah, back in the late 80's Indy racing was fun.
3053 days ago Rating: 0 | #230

I hate Oval Race tracks! Road courses so much more interesting!

OH btw Formula 1 FTW! sorry nascar indy fans
but who cares...thanks for Pics Karn and Fish!!!!!!!! woot

--
>>> DON'T BE BURSTIN' MY BUBBLE!

3053 days ago Rating: 0 | #231

Lisa, your list of 80s looks like Lonzo's. God, I thought I played too much with 3 80s and a 69. Sheesh!

--
3053 days ago Rating: 0 | #232

stally......a 69 is NEVER bad...well nvm.

--

Dear Blizz...Please nerf paper. Scissors are fine...Thanks, Rock.
3052 days ago Rating: 0 | #233

Quote by skyanna

Well it is if you have to visit HomeDepo before-hand for yard/tree trimming tools.

3052 days ago Rating: 0 | #234

Quote by Bashar
Quote by skyanna

Well it is if you have to visit HomeDepo before-hand for yard/tree trimming tools.

hahahahaha
3045 days ago Rating: 0 | #235

thats bobn and his wife in mexico couple weeks ago
3045 days ago Rating: 0 | #236

Bobns Kids and a turtle
3045 days ago Rating: 0 | #237

Best pics yet! the kids are awesome!!!
3044 days ago Rating: 0 | #238

thats bobn and his wife in mexico couple weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Holy Mother of God...this looks like nothing but fun!!!

3044 days ago Rating: 0 | #239

Quote by BA

thats bobn and his wife in mexico couple weeks ago

See even on vacation he's the add bitch!!! lol
3043 days ago Rating: 0 | #240

Quote by Bashar
Quote by skyanna

Classic Bashar just classic!!!!! Is your name Xylan???

--
>>> DON'T BE BURSTIN' MY BUBBLE!

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.