News    Roster    Gallery    Guild Charter    Guild Map    Online Application    Videos  
Show Stats
Real Life Hello

Real Life Hello
[Back to Index]
Thread Options
Sticky:
Thread Tags
Primary: [Forum Troll]
Secondary: None

3395 days ago Rating: 0 | #41

Grats on the new addition Bash..baby looks nice happy and healthy! You are truely a lucky man!

--

3395 days ago Rating: 0 | #42

Man thats awesome Bash! Grats on the new kid!!
3394 days ago Rating: 0 | #43

OMG ... Do i see a little gray there Bashar? lol The old picture i have of you must be from years ago .... wait I did know you years ago. lol
Awesome shots and a great looking family there bro.
3394 days ago Edited 3394 days ago Rating: 0 | #44

Quote by Kharn
OMG ... Do i see a little gray there Bashar? lol The old picture i have of you must be from years ago .... wait I did know you years ago. lol
Awesome shots and a great looking family there bro.

Thanks
Hell I dont mind gray in my hair... now if it starts to fall out then I might get worried. What pic do you have of me from years ago?

And Topless too. Except I'm afraid he looks like he sounds

I do have a home movie of Topless after he found out he was #1 on the damage meter for the night.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/560589/a_drunk_guy/
3394 days ago Rating: 0 | #45

Quote by LittleOlive
Your turn dude... Do eeeet.

Ok, imagine Bashar's photo then add dark brown hair and about 1000% more gray. thats me.
3393 days ago Rating: 0 | #46

Ok since we are updating photos.. I guess I will update mine too.. this is what I looked like the first time I put up a Photo..

And sadly I havent aged well in the last year.. Call it stress or maybe the smoking and drinking finally caught up with me.. but we are all family here so I am sure no one would ever make fun of me...

--

3384 days ago Rating: 0 | #47

Hey guys thought I would provide some updated pictures of me (Thalina) and Charlie (Cokeacola/Bearish). However the very next day, I got my hair chopped and added some highlights...so in about 6 months you'll see updated pictures again lol (I'll try for sooner though) Ohhh and I had to use the cheerleader smiley just because I've never seen it used before.

Charle and I downtown

Me taking a picture of myself...sometimes if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself (am I right, or am I right?)

Charlie had to take this picture...for some reason I kept chopping his head off in the ones I took (hehehehe)

Last but not least...a picture of Charlie and his "man" purse (aka camera bag)

3300 days ago Rating: 0 | #48

so lovely to see some new faces on here.....now...some of u got work to do we want more pics of new ppl.!

--

Dear Blizz...Please nerf paper. Scissors are fine...Thanks, Rock.
3296 days ago Rating: 0 | #49

and yes there needs to be no pics of seriph on here, I agree with kharn.

--
3293 days ago Rating: 0 | #50

As some of you have heard my Bird and friend of 12 years died a couple of weeks ago. I still miss him allot. He was sick for about a month before he died. I am happy he isn't sick and suffering anymore.

On a brighter note I found a new Bird Ringo.

He's a Green Cheeked Yellow sided Collier (have no Idea how that's spelled).

He's 5 months old (still a baby) and so far is just an awsome bird.

Of course nothing could ever replace Zeek but its nice to have a new Pet.
3293 days ago Rating: 0 | #51

Yeah Rooster! That totally made my day. I'll be back in game in a few days I hope. I can't wait to hear about him. xo
3275 days ago Rating: 0 | #52

Don't have imageview or related host site at the moment so here's some links.

Me a few years ago before finishing my Army tour.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=43394320&albumID=0&imageID=982025

Another pic of me about to finish my Vietnam tour last year.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=43394320&albumID=0&imageID=22047489

--

3275 days ago Rating: 0 | #53

Nice pics bro......

Oh ya flo jalin WoW
3272 days ago Rating: 0 | #54

Hello everybody,

Some of you know me as that dwarf priest guy...

Me:

Me and Zelda:

Zelda:

3272 days ago Rating: 0 | #55

Yeah Monk! Haha I sang to you!
Pretty dog, nice beer!
3271 days ago Rating: 0 | #56

Since Im having troubles with adding pics...here is my myspace

www.myspace.com/sean_n_misty

There are pics of my baby in there too... She's such a mama's girl
3270 days ago Edited 3270 days ago Rating: 0 | #57

Here's my Myspace. The pics are just a little old, but maybe I'll get motivated to update them someday... You'll also find pics of my darling children and maybe one or two of Zab.

3270 days ago Rating: 0 | #58

Quote by LittleOlive
Too "Ducky" from Pretty in Pink for you Top?

too ducky? i was thinking more of too much like "The Donger" from pretty in pink ... or was that sixteen candles? ~shrugs~
from what i hear "The Donger" would highly interest Top. or so rumor has it.

Anyway, my myspace is thewarp My first two friends are my children. My photo is from the early 90's, but that's all your getting for now. I'm camera shy.
3268 days ago Edited 3268 days ago Rating: 0 | #59

monk's dog is sooo cute!
i also hit up the myspaces, you all have such nice looking families.
still wondering about nystalker...hint hint. lol. and top and seri, you guys cant be that scarey looking.

--

Dear Blizz...Please nerf paper. Scissors are fine...Thanks, Rock.
3266 days ago Rating: 0 | #60

Bleh, i saw Oraan posted his myspace link for you guys but damn, the pics of me he has there are old and taken when i was pregnant and looked /felt terrible. Pics sure are showing that. Well, i can't link MY myspace (i am at work and we can't do that, dont ask) but www.myspace.com/itcybtcy
I think i have better pics there.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.